After years of helping fill the sets of the Baltimore made “House of Cards” Netflix series, Cornerstone is now helping the production company “Clear House” by Selling Furniture and Accessories from the Iconic Sets! We’re still unpacking and placing the many pieces we have to sell. But, as you can see from this picture taken yesterday, the front row of our store is filled with pieces from the show.
Many of the items include a photo with the piece so that the new owner will have a provenance to go along with it. Like most things at Baltimore’s Favorite Consignment Store, these House of Cards Treasures are sure to sell quickly. So, don’t delay, come in today for the best selection!
It doesn’t take long to find a Mirror You’ll Love at Baltimore’s Favorite Consignment Store! That’s because our Huge Mirror Selection and Better Than a Sale pricing makes our mirrors irresistible!
We have mirrors from LaBarge, Friedman Brothers, Theodore Alexander, and More! Stop in today to find the mirror you need and you may just find something else you can’t live without. We’ve got Sofas, Desks, Tables, Chairs, Beds, Dressers and More. All of these Like-New Consignment Pieces are prepped and polished by our workshop staff and ready to be delivered today!
Bedroom furniture shopping is easy at Baltimore’s Favorite Furniture Consignment Store. Just follow these simple steps-
1. Pick your bed size. We’ve got a great selection of King, Queen and Full Beds!
2. Pick your pieces. Choose from Dressers, Tall Chests, Highboys, Nightstands, Bedside Chests and More!
3. Set up delivery. Our trained delivery staff will assure that your new pieces arrive safely and are placed just where you want them!
Pictured here are just some of the many bedroom pieces available today. We also have bedroom furniture in our Preview Room and Dock area, with more arriving daily!
There’s a lot of ways to describe Henkel Harris Furniture on Consignment. We think you’ll describe this Dining Room Furniture purchased in 2012 as “Like New”! Not only does this set still look like the day it arrived at the original owner’s home, it also includes some very unique pieces as well.
The Sideboard Credenza, model number 2369, is one we’ve never had on consignment until now. With an MSRP of $17,210, not a lot of these fine buffets were made! The Breakfront, model number 2382CL, is also a rare piece from this wonderful manufacturer. It has an MSRP of $36,395!
Of course, Cornerstone’s Prices will Save You Thousands of Dollars! Just another example of why we’re Baltimore’s Biggest and Best Furniture Consignment Store!
These pictures taken at our Baltimore Furniture Consignment Store show just a small sample of the Quality and Variety you’ll find when you Visit Our Store! Of course we have Traditional Cherry and Mahogany Furniture from makers like Henkel Harris, Stickley, Statton, PA House, Ethan Allen and More. But we also have Contemporary Styles from Restoration Hardware, Room and Board, Arhaus and Others.
So no matter what your style or budget, you can find it at Baltimore and Washington DC’s Biggest and Best Furniture Consignment Store! Visit us just North of Baltimore’s I695 Beltway off I83 exit 16B, where you can check out our dock area and be the first to see pieces as they arrive at the store!
THON is the largest student run philanthropy in the world! While the work they do is a Year Round Effort, it all culminates with a 46 hour dance marathon held every February! Since it’s inception, THON has Raised Over $136 Million to fight childhood cancer!
Cornerstone continues their support of THON this year by Matching the first $500 raised in our store! So, your donation goes twice as far when sent through Cornerstone. Just make your THON donation on your next visit to Cornerstone. On Feb. 16, 2018, Cornerstone will count the money raised by our customers and staff and match the first $500!
If your interested in how Cornerstone Can Help Your Favorite Non-Profit, click the link below!
Cornerstone has an immediate job opening with Flexible Hours and Competitive Pay! Weekly duties can be customized for a 10 to 20 hour work week.
Technical Skills and Attributes: Detail Oriented; Internet and software savvy; Can operate / troubleshoot computers and other office equipment such as fax, scanner & printer; Excellent verbal and writing skills; Great customer service skills; Self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
Software Requirements: QuickBooks; MS Office Suite; Excel; Email.
Specific Duties: Make entries into accounting software-QuickBooks; Reconciliation of checking accounts and credit cards in QuickBooks; Time Sheets and Payroll via our payroll service; Manage 401K contributions and paperwork; Inventory entry and tracking; Other misc. office duties.
Please send resume with cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for this position along with your salary requirements to email@example.com
Pictured here is a “Super Clean” Bedroom Set that just recently arrived to the store. We placed it in our Preview Room while it waits for a spot on our showroom floor. However, like a lot of our Great Consignment Furniture, it may sell right from the Preview Room!
So, if you’ve been searching for a Casual Bedroom Set, this may be the one! Stop in today and “Sneak a Peek” at all the wonderful consignment furniture on our Dock Area and in our Preview Room!
With Baltimore’s Biggest and Best Traditional Consignment Furniture it’s (almost) never to late to get your dining room ready for your Thanksgiving Feast! After all, we will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. But until then we’ll be Selling Furniture and Refilling the Store with More Great Furniture right until the Holiday! Pictured here is a shot of just some of the wonderful consignment furniture in our store today. We also have a Back Room and Preview Room filled to the walls.
So, it’s not to late to get the Table, Sideboard, Breakfront, Server or other piece your dining room may need to make this the best Thanksgiving ever!
Today’s furniture buyers have more choices than ever before. With the click of a mouse or a short drive to their brick-and-mortar store, customers can find furniture to suite any taste. Styles ranging from Country to Mid-Century can be delivered to your door in a matter of days! Here are 5 reasons you should consider buying Traditional Furniture.
1. Style– While traditional forms may vary in popularity throughout the years, they never go out of style. That means when you buy classic furniture (think Chippendale and Queen Anne), you won’t “wish you hadn’t” 10 years later. Many of our parents or grandparents had this happen with their choices of Italian or French Provincial, as well as Victorian.
2. Fit– Most homes are tailor-made to handle the style and scale of traditional furniture. Trying to put Mid-Century furniture into a Classic New England Saltbox style home is like …..well, trying to put Mid-Century furniture in a New England Saltbox style home! In addition, there’s nothing more disappointing than getting a new piece of furniture home that just doesn’t fit the size/scale of your home!
3. Luxury– Classic furniture forms have a richness that give a room a sense of elegance, making the space an oasis. Add a piece with inlay or beautiful carving for even more “pop”.
4. Warmth– While Greys and other “cool” colors come and go, nothing beats the rich warmth and beauty of mahogany and cherry furniture. They’ve been the choice of craftsmen for years. Not only for their initial beauty, but also for the way they develop a rich patina as they age. These pieces make a house a home.
5. Value– Because Traditional furniture never goes out of style, it is readily available on the pre-owned market. Consignments stores, auctions and Craigslist are just a few places to find great Traditional furniture. I prefer the consignment store approach to get expert advice and guidance. But, I’ll admit I’m biased. Finally, people take the best care of their ‘prized possessions’. So, you’re likely to find the highest quality pieces in “like-new” condition and sold at just a fraction of the original price!