Pictured here on the front row of our showroom floor is an Inlaid Mahogany Bedroom Set from Councill Craftsmen. Behind that is some of the Nicest Dining Room Furniture we’ve had all year! We’ve got Traditional Tables, Chairs, Breakfronts, Sideboards, Corner Cabinets and More. All prepped and polished by our workshop staff and ready to be delivered today!
If Casual or Mid-Century is what you’re in need to complete your space, we’ve got that as well. You’ll find Dinettes, Sectionals, Occasional and More in our 9,000 square foot Timonium Showroom. Stop by this week or keep checking our website to see all of the latest additions!
The first week of Spring is starting in the same way Winter left off… with Lots of Great Consignment Furniture Arriving on Our Dock! Pictured here is just part of this week’s pieces. We’ve taken in some Hickory Chair Upholstery as well as a Hickory Chair Banded Dining Room Table. We’ve also had lots of occasional pieces arrive- Hall Stands, Curios, Consoles and More. And no week would be complete without the arrival of some Henkel Harris Furniture. This week we brought in a Mahogany Pedestal Table with 4 leaves and 8 Chippendale Chairs.
So, take a nice Drive to our Timonium Location. You’ll not only get to see what’s on the website, but also look “behind the curtains” to see pieces just arriving on our dock!
If your home is in need of some Casual Dining, Baltimore’s Favorite Consignment Store has you covered. We’ve got a large and very nice selection of light-wood tables and chairs to fit your needs. Pictured here is our own Lydia Drabik seated at a Newly Arrived Stickley Mission Style Table and Chairs. This 9 piece set is priced Thousands of Dollars Less than it cost when purchased new! It’s a great example of how shopping at Cornerstone can really Cut Your Furniture Budget Without Sacrificing Quality!
Visit our Timonium store today to see this and all of the other Just Arrived Consignment Furniture!
If you need a new place to sit, Cornerstone has the answer! Pictured here is One of Two Sectional Sofas on Consignment at Baltimore’s Favorite Furniture Store! Also place on our floor yesterday was a Leather Natuzzi Swivel Chair and a Fairfield Collage Wing Chair.
We’ve also just brought in a Craftmaster Loveseat and Chair. So don’t sit inside on this cold March day wishing Spring would arrive. Come visit Cornerstone and we’ll help you warm up the inside of your home with Wonderful Upholstered Furniture at prices you have to see to believe!
Today’s furniture buyers have more choices than ever before. With the click of a mouse or a short drive to their brick-and-mortar store, customers can find furniture to suite any taste. Styles ranging from Country to Mid-Century can be delivered to your door in a matter of days! Here are 5 reasons you should consider buying Traditional Furniture.
1. Style– While traditional forms may vary in popularity throughout the years, they never go out of style. That means when you buy classic furniture (think Chippendale and Queen Anne), you won’t “wish you hadn’t” 10 years later. Many of our parents or grandparents had this happen with their choices of Italian or French Provincial, as well as Victorian.
2. Fit– Most homes are tailor-made to handle the style and scale of traditional furniture. Trying to put Mid-Century furniture into a Classic New England Saltbox style home is like …..well, trying to put Mid-Century furniture in a New England Saltbox style home! In addition, there’s nothing more disappointing than getting a new piece of furniture home that just doesn’t fit the size/scale of your home!
3. Luxury– Classic furniture forms have a richness that give a room a sense of elegance, making the space an oasis. Add a piece with inlay or beautiful carving for even more “pop”.
4. Warmth– While Greys and other “cool” colors come and go, nothing beats the rich warmth and beauty of mahogany and cherry furniture. They’ve been the choice of craftsmen for years. Not only for their initial beauty, but also for the way they develop a rich patina as they age. These pieces make a house a home.
5. Value– Because Traditional furniture never goes out of style, it is readily available on the pre-owned market. Consignments stores, auctions and Craigslist are just a few places to find great Traditional furniture. I prefer the consignment store approach to get expert advice and guidance. But, I’ll admit I’m biased. Finally, people take the best care of their ‘prized possessions’. So, you’re likely to find the highest quality pieces in “like-new” condition and sold at just a fraction of the original price!
Our regular customers are used to seeing (from left to right) Arnold, Alex and Jeremy smile on the job. But, yesterday their grins stretched from ear to ear! That’s because there’s nothing any of them love more than a house full of Lovingly Cared For, High Quality, Name-Brand Furniture! The guys are pictured here in front of some of the Two Truck Loads of Furniture that we just brought in from a Local Baltimore Estate!
We’ve got Henkel Harris, Kittinger (many pieces part of the Colonial Williamsburg line), Baker, Hickory Chair, Kindel and More! Henkel Harris pieces include King and Queen Size Beds, Bonnet Top Highboys, Chests, Dresser, Mirrors, Silver Chest, Fire Screen, Nightstands and More. Also among the lot is a Chest on Chest on Chest from Baker’s Historic Charleston Collection. Lots of Tea Tables and Stands from Henkel Harris and Kittinger to choose from in this group as well. So, don’t delay, come in today to see this great furniture in person.
Today is your last day to Save on Your Favorite Piece of Furniture! Or, choose to have it delivered for free. Which ever you prefer, you’re sure to love the selection of High Quality, Pre-owned Consignment Furniture you’ll find at Cornerstone.
As you can see by the photo, we’re all shoveled out from the Snow Storm of 2016 and ready for your visit. But, don’t delay, this Sale Ends Today at 5pm!
Like a lot of small businesses in Baltimore, job #1 this week was making sure our Parking Lot was Ready for Customers. While our wonderful landlord, St. John Properties, works diligently to keep our business park operating, the Record Snowfall of 2016 has been hard to clear away. So, rather than sit and wait, the Cornerstone Team jumped into action and started opening up parking places- One at a Time! Here’s a picture of a proud team member, Arnold, reflecting on a job well done.
Job #2 will be Digging Out our Furniture Delivery Truck! As you can see, we’ve got a bit of work ahead. But have no fear, we’ll dig it out and be ready to Resume the Pick Up and Delivery of High Quality Furniture by the time Baltimore’s neighborhoods are ready for us!
Here’s some furniture that’s sure to Warm Up the Inside of Your Home on this cold January day! It’s from Lexington’s Tommy Bahama Collection. Pictured here is the Yellow Sofa and Red Occasional Chair. But there are other pieces from the same collection also placed on our sales floor yesterday.
So, don’t let the Winter weather keep you from finding some of Baltimore’s Best Furniture Deals! Visit Cornerstone today to see styles from Formal to Mid Century and just about everything in between. And if you don’t find the perfect piece this time, Join our Want List. We’ll email you a photo, price and measurement when pieces you’re searching for arrive.
Pictured here are Kyle and Arnold stopping to pose in front of some Beautiful Henkel Harris Furniture that they just picked up from a Carroll County Estate. These pieces have been kept in Like-New condition by the original owners who purchased them in the late 1990’s. You can see the Breakfront, Sideboard and two of the six Regency Dining Chairs in the photo. The magnificent Banded-Inlaid Henkel Harris Dining Room Table is not in this picture.
Also not pictured are pieces from Stickley, Statton,PA House and other Fine Furniture Makers that also arrived at the store yesterday. So, don’t let the cold January weather keep you away. Baltimore’s favorite furniture consignment store has deals that will warm you up!